Thursday, September 8, 2016

Mumsie Lifting and Firming Night Cream

I recently got to try Mumsie Lifting and Firming Night cream complimentary from Influencer. It is a natural and organic product line specially formulated for new moms and pregnant women.
 Since I was pregnant and even after I felt like my skin was dull and uneven. The texture was terrible. I was always having breakouts. Dry and patchy. I felt like my beautiful baby stole all of my beauty. After using Mumsie my youthful glow was restored. It helped bring back moisture without being greasy or sticky. It absorbed nicely. My breakouts were gone. And it helped tone and even tighten my skin. I got so many compliments on my skin when I first started using it. People thought I looked well rested. I'm absolutely in love with this new product and my skin!
 The best part is that it's available at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment